|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
That's pretty interesting article. But a little too much magic going on here so I hope some other article gets published soon that wasn't written with rose colored glasses. 150 watts to keep the entire 48 ft boat cool? I don't buy it. Fuel use so little that Voyage just throws it in for free 'cause it's so little? Don't buy that either. A 21Kw generator is going to suck some fuel. Period. But I get the appeal - just one diesel engine to feed and maintain.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|