|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
9 members (Rumlover, NumberCruncher, CanuckTravlr, Kennys, S/Y Mockingbird, knitsoftwear, calle313, 2 invisible),
526
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#19806
05/08/2013 10:47 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 318
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 318 |
I wasn't going to respond since it has been quite a while since I stayed there. I think I stayed in #3 and it was very small but clean, I did tour the complex and was able to go inside several other units, I would say that #10 would be my choice if I were to stay there again. It was larger and was in a better location with better views than the others. But as the previous poster said it is a budget accomodation. I would not hesitate to stay there again if thats what I was looking for. It is a short walk to town but it is down a very steep hill, I only walked it 2 times and then rented a car.
Kathy
Where to next?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|