Once upon a time I was certified to teach all those, but not anymore. I don't think the certification is necessary, but the education is good. Many skippers in BVI can teach you what you need to know. The biggest item and hardest item is confidence. I would suggest that you not be aboard when they are being taught or be below. I do not know you or your family, but my previous experience would be that they would not want you to see them screw up as you can probably do it effortlessly. We all screw up with practice docking or tacking, it is all part of the process. How you recover is the important part. Sorry I don't have any current recommendations of who to hire, but I have known Julian for years and he is very good, he was the 2nd best skipper in the islands :>

Thinking about this, what is the reason you want them to have the certification? Is your wife going to sail without you take her friends or as a safety backup if you were incapacitated. No idea of age of son, but I assume you want him to be able to take his friends on a trip without you.

Mike