Captaindennyj,

Thank you for your very in-depth response.

Air sunshine also flies the same route and same aircraft as Cape air.

I have flown with Cape air many times. Even sitting in the co-pilot seat.

I have flow on air sunshine many times as well.

Air sunshine was less expensive than Cape air even when the ticket books were available.

We had a very poor and frustrating time on Cape air years ago. I posted here about my experience. Cape air apologized for what took place.

In fact, Cape air is the only carrier between sju and eis that I ever had trouble with.

Im not saying that cape air is bad, that would be wrong. They all have their issues.

What I am saying is if you want to fly on a 402, check out the alternatives.

I have had on time departures from seaborne, intercarribean air sunshine and Cape air. I have had late arrivals on air sunshine cape air and intercarribean.

We allow enough connection time for problems to be addressed.

Any airline can fail to bring your luggage. Even the ferry sometimes has trouble

What I do fail to understand is the connection between your pilot and instructor skills and the reason why you could only fly on Cape air.

I get it that you prefer the aircraft where you see the cockpit and the path in front. It much better than on the seaborne or intercarribean planes.

See the pm I sent to you.

Last edited by warren460; 06/24/2019 07:38 PM.

Warren S/V Scuba Doo
Lagoon 50 (winner of best crewed yacht under 55 feet at the St. Thomas crewed yacht boat show).

https://www.cyabrochure.com/ebn/2307/pdyrX/6642/4///