Originally Posted by bailau

I am sure base would care more than the PE company that owns Moorings and would most likely not even care.

We had problems with last year's bareboat through the Moorings. Things were sort of hectic upon our return to base so we didn't get around to addressing the issues at the base. I got home, stewed on it a bit, and finally called Clearwater to find out the best way to address my complaints. They gave me the email address for the parent company's customer service which I reluctantly contacted, fully expecting like you that they wouldn't care. I was wrong. They responded quickly to my complaint email telling me that it could take up to 30 days to check with the base and investigate our issues. It took pretty much the full 30 days but they got back to me with a satisfactory resolution.

I can't say for certain that anything was done at the base, but to me this was a better route to take than to hunt down the base manager while we're trying to pack up to catch a ferry.

I'm also a very loyal Mooring customer, having done 13 bareboats with them and planning our 14th for 2020!

Last edited by louismcc; 07/14/2019 05:09 PM.

Louis from Houston