Thanks Manpot.

Thanks also to all the direct-messages.

...lots of great advice.

From the info so far...we're wondering about Anegada being a good shout. Sail over day before, enjoy the island as we always do...then leave bride + my wife to stay at Anegada Beach Club? Overnight (Any thoughts?). Next day groom + me + celebrant make our way to one of the windward beaches...bride + my wife arrive...wedding...etc

And, if chopper idea works (I've spoken to Caribbean Buzz and they have given the thumbs up) then heli arrives after ceremony and takes the newly weds on a great tour of the BVI whilst they soak up the moment...then returns them...followed by an afternoon with the always superb Bel and Ann at Cow Wreck!

And just to clarify, wedding will be the happy-couple, plus my wife and I as witnesses. There will not be any other guests, family or friends there.

It sounds like...Sandy Cay may present a number of challenges...not necessarily insurmountable but certainly adding complexity to what is supposed to be a simple, chilled and pared back wedding that is ALL about two people and nobody and nothing else!

Please keep the great advice coming!