I honestly have a sort of hard time with the name, Areolas. Seems there are about a billion other names that might have been a bit less inappropriate. I don't think I could book a room there and drive up to the front door with my wife sitting next to me and endure her disapproving stare. Maybe that's by design, they probably don't want us as guests if we have a hard time with just that!

Your post reminds me of SM and their liberal descriptions: "zen garden", "celebrity hideaway", "luxury resort", "number one exclusive VIP retreat", "world famous", etc. We were suckered by the slick website that represents SM as something it's not, and ended up walking away from a LOT of money. There's a reason why they charge you for your whole stay the minute you arrive and then when you leave early pull out their 7 day cancellation policy and $50 cancellation fee on top. No other resort we've stayed at does it that way, but I'm sure they were tired of misled guests booking a few days stay and bugging out as soon as they saw what the property really is.

Last edited by banude; 05/31/2013 12:22 AM.