|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
14 members (Rumlover, Lucky13, FFSXM, bran, JerseyRob, CaribbeanCanadians, charlie, KirkB, Rover, 5 invisible),
417
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
Just spoke with my friend Marjorie at Smiths. She just today, received that same notice from the BVI port authority. No advanced warning or info. Just going to start today. She is still waiting on the PA to grant her vessel Bomba Charger clearance. Seems as though the left hand hasn’t spoken to the right hand. But I can say she’s excited to get back on the schedule and for those of us who fly into STT and charter out of Nanny Cay this is welcome news. I told her I would post here when she actually is ready to start her first ferry after almost 2 years. IMG_9439.JPG
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|