We chartered "Two Oceans" in April 2012. The boat was fine. Roomy enough for sure with comfortable berths. Take a forward berth, the ventilation was much better, our aft berth was pleasant enough but our daughter had a nice steady breeze in the forward cabin. We had a hired Captain and gave her the owners side because we wanted the three of us together. In light winds the boat was very hard to get through the wind and tacking was challenging to say the least, once the winds were up, not a problem. We had some unusually light winds at the beginning of our trip (5-8 kts) and then some very strong winds (above 25 that kept us in The Bight for two nights - which was not a problem with 9 nights on the boat!) I know there are plenty that would reef and go in those winds but we were taking the advise of our Captain and were fine with the decision. Other than a hard time tacking in light winds the sailing performance was good, not a speed demon but easy to manage and winches and lines in places that worked well. There was an electric winch for the main halyard, if it's still working it made raising the main very easy. I'm not sure if it's still the case but the table in the saloon was removed (the pedestal was stowed and the top was resting on the floor.) I can not remember why it was this way or why we didn't set it up and leave it up, I know we set it up once but I'm sorry I don't remember the details. The head in the port side had a sticky pump but a little oil (we used corn oil on the advise of the Captain) kept it manageable. The shower nozzle on the swim step broke on day two but I assume Brent has replaced it by now. We looked for one at two different supply places and didn't find one, needed to be ordered. Some of the latches were loose (on the aft port door in particular) and we stuck folded up paper in the door to keep it from rattling. No big issues with the boat, check to see that the bottom has been cleaned recently before you head out. Oh, there was an issue with the fridge (or maybe freezer - something electrical) but Brent knew before we left and a chase boat meet us at our first stop of Cooper to have it repaired. Both the fridge and freezer worked well after the fix. It was nice that we didn't have to wait at the dock for the repair seeing it was being taken care of the first day of our charter. If I think of anything else I will add it later. We enjoyed the boat and would charter her again.

Alison

Life is short, dance often.