Just wondering with all the Anegada talk. I too am planning Anegada on my itinerary in mid October. Only made that trip once by myself but been there several times. This year we'll be on a Moorings 514 power cat. I'm less concerned about the trip from Leverick to Anegada but more concerned about Anegada to Jost. Last year I did my best to plan around the weather but only so much you can do. At some point, unless it's obviously looking bad, you have to make a decision. Once you're there is my biggest fear since things seem to happen fast. I had fairly good weather last time but some of the swells and dark clouds in the distance gave my nerves a test on the open ocean no turning back portion to Jost. Bad weather is pretty subjective I think if you are me compared to some seasoned salt. If it's questionable for my own comfort, would all of you suggest going for Jost and suck it up or is back to Virgin Gorda and taking the round about trek to Jost a better option? Hate to see the fuel bill but what's the quickest reasonable time on a 514 if I push it to go from Anegada to Jost?

Last edited by Schwendy; 09/12/2019 06:02 PM.

[Linked Image]