I am new to this site -- this is my first post. My partner and I, and our wives, have been sailing throughout the Caribbean for many years and are just phasing out our second Moorings catamaran, a Leopard 48. We intended to buy a new Leopard 45 and have one on hold that will be added to the Moorings BVI fleet in December, but our intended 3rd partner has now told us he cannot join our partnership because of a recent business commitment. We are now looking for another third partner and I am hoping we can find one quickly through this website. We have been living in the Florida Keys for more than 30 years and are primarily involved in marine environmental programs and undersea laboratories. If anyone reading this has an interest in owning a 1/3 partnership in a Moorings Leopard 45 in the Moorings five-year lease program, please reply. Also, this may not be the best means of reaching all the people who are communicating by using this site, and I would appreciate any guidance that anyone can provide. The Moorings staff suggested this site when we told them we had lost our third partner.

Thank you for whatever help you may be able to provide.

Neil