|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (ndfaninnc, Rbailey, Steve&Rachel, PmB, DougK37614, geomo, BoatGuy, steve74, T&T, PML, caribmichael),
467
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 91
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 91 |
We want to bring a Philippine guest down sailing with us. I called down to the BVI and asked if they need a Visa. I was told they did not if they had a valid US travel visa (which they do). I asked to have an email confirming this so i don't have a problem at Immigration. They send a cell phone photo of their web page stating that they do need a travel visa.
Does anyone know the actual policy and how to stick handle this issue?[u][/u]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Vistor visa for Philippine citizen
|
Fritz_the_Cat
|
10/22/2019 04:10 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|