Hello, I’m about to build my provisioning list and it’s really frustrating. Bobby’s and RiteWays have products listed which don’t exist anymore. I’m not surprised that many people complain about that they deliver so many substituts. They just need to update their product lists. In addition, it seems for me that both supermarkets use some kind of scams to cross-finance their ’free’ delivery. For instance, RiteWay sells 6 gallons of their cheapest water for $23.39. That’s $3.90 per gallon water. If you buy the cheapest jug seperately it’s 4.25 dollar per gallon. That’s much more I pay for a gallon of petrol along the U.S. east coast. And that’s exactly the price for diesel on Tortola. Whatever.

I have just three questions:
1. Because of these outdated provisioning lists, would you rather go shopping or still order for delivery?
2. Does anyone have experience with both supermarkets? Which one is better, RiteWay or Bobby’s?
3. Is there another reasonable supermarket on Tortola? I can’t believe that locals pay 4.25 dollars per gallon water.

Thank you!