Spent only one beach day at Mullet, and the rest were at our BSV unit or on Orient. We went to Orient and Karl would have front row chairs ready and waiting for us. GP also had drinks ready. wink

To say that I love KKO would be an understatement. Less traffic, less cruisers. However, after having eaten lunch there previously I wasn’t looking forward to the same-same. In my opinion their menu is still a bit limited and unambitious. I loved what I had previously but wanted to explore Le Telegraphe….thus we left our towels on our chairs and walked down to the Square and center of town to have lunch.

This place is lovely. Walk right in off the beach, and you are greeted with smiles and welcomed.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Salt cod fritters with Antillean creole sauce

[Linked Image]

There are several different dining/seating/bar areas all around. While waiting for our food to arrive I wandered around snapping pictures. In one area I was laughing to myself as it seemed like an ad for Pottery Barn.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think this was shrimp mediterranean style? Lol All I know is that I had a cheeseburger (don’t judge!) and awesome homemade pommes frites. Carol would give them 5 french fries. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Complimentary rhum shots. Two different flavors.

[Linked Image]

Edit: Picture of the final check deleted as I'm so tired of the bull sh*t arguing by people over the exchange rate and tipping versus pour boire. I merely showed the check to indicate the costs and value of the food and experience. Carry on.

[Linked Image]

Met friends in Jordan Village at La Bodega. Entrée’s were duck, filet, and a Cuban sandwich. I was not thrilled with the place myself. Too many people smoking that I could not escape, and there was a keyboard player that was too loud for dinner conversation. There were several server errors with our order as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Breakfast at El Zafiro

[Linked Image]

Waves at BSV

[Linked Image]

Gardens are really coming back at BSV. The family spent $40k on re-landscaping after Irma.

[Linked Image]

"It is good to do nothing all day, and then to rest" wink