|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, 7 invisible),
380
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 77
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 77 |
Maybe I am outside the norm but I simply ask if gratuity is already included before signing the check when I am in the BVI. Corsair's has always disclosed it when I have asked and show it on the hand written bill before they run your card. Including gratuity and still showing the tip line seems to be common at most of the places we eat at.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|