|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
Don't tell Customs and Immigration you are planning to shoot commercially! You are opening a whole can of worms there as you'll be deemed to be working, need work permits and a business licence. You'll probably spend your whole vacation sitting in C&I and you might get your equipment back some time around 2021.
Yep. My lady once said in C&I "That's on your work computer." I got a hard look and "Are you working, where is your work computer?" I quickly said no and my work computer was in my office in Virginia. Of course I carry my work phone and my work computer everywhere and I run the company from the boat; no BVI work. Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|