Noel thanks for the input. As it stands now all of our crew (and myself) will or should be on the same flight in to EIS (arriving 1430 on Saturday) and departing 0815 from EIS on the Sunday. We are hoping to get everything packed and ready to go with the boat brief as early as possible on the Sunday morning. Our plan, like I said is to head for Anegada that first day but this depends on when we get off the dock...

I think your suggestion regarding topping up fuel at leverick is a good idea. The thinking now is renting the boat from Saturday to Sunday and pay the extra day so that we can return to scrub in the early afternoon on Saturday. This would allow us to take a taxi or rent a car from leverick to the baths the Saturday morning and then be off the docks at leverick around 12:00 - 1:00 and then back to scrub around 2:30 - 3:00. We would need to undertake the boat check-in that day, and get ready to go as we will have to leave really early on Sunday (6:30 am ferry) to Trellis to catch out 0815 flight.

Should point out that we will be 4-5 guys so lots of stops at bars and good restaurants.... will be a blast. Looking at getting a Bali 4.3 to maximize the cruising and entertainment value although have no great expectations as to its sailing capabilities... maybe pleasantly surprised...

Here is our draft itinerary/ intentions:

- Sat 1 Scrub - arrive 2:30 pm. provision, chart brief
- Sun 2 Anegada - boat brief, check out, sali to Anegada, Cow Wreck bay for the day, dinner at wonky dog
- Mon 3 CGB - the usual
- Tue 4 Little JVD - B-line, dingie to sandy spit, hike to bubbly pool dinner at Foxy's Taboo
- Wed 5 White bay/Great Harbour - some sailing, sandy Cay, see if we can get a ball at Ivan's (WB) or great harbour, white bay for drinks and beach, Corsairs for dinner, night at Foxy's
- Thu 6 Norman - Provision at west end. Soapers hole, shopping souviners, snorkel at the caves, Dinner at Pirates Bight, party at Willie T's
- Fri 7 Leverick - early morning stop at the Indians for snorkel, slip at leverick, dingie to prickly pear, BBQ at leverick
Sat 8 Scrub - early morning taxi to baths, refuel at leverick, depart leverick around 1:00, sail to Scrub on the slip sat night, check boat in, relax drink eat last dinner in Islands, Celebrate successful cruise
Sun 9 Scrub early morning departure first boat 6:30am - 8:15 flight