|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (rms, nevar37, Jim_Laraine, WLE, Lady Di, 2Travelers, caribmichael, WCHam, SXMScubaman, 5 invisible),
419
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
Can anyone who has recently been in the BVI's, or anyone who is in the know, update us on the happenings at Marina Cay?
Are there still mooring balls available? Are the moorings maintained? Is there any news on the restaurant? Is it still a good anchorage? Any Fuel? Etc....
I'm still planning to make it a stop, even if it's just to snorkel and enjoy the stars. Just wondering if it's a full on stay on the boat kind of anchorage now?
TIA
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|