At the end of the day it will be the captain that will make your trip great or spectacular! I have no knowledge as to the qualities of either TMM and DYC captains and suspect you will not know who your captain will be until your arrival. At the end of the day it is boat, Base location and price that you will need to compare.

Both boats are about the same in terms of room. The Bali will be nicer from a cruising perspective as already mentioned. The lack of a trampoline in the Bali means that it can have a large forward sitting area that would be great in the early mornings and evenings when the sun is not so hot and you are enjoying sun downers with friends all comfortably lounging. The large integrated salon and cockpit area will also fit 7 comfortably in the Bali.

In terms of service or maintenance or sailing qualities you don't really care as it will be the captain worrying about this!

Also another point. DYC's base is in scrub island which means you will start and end your trip on scrub with access to the resort, pool, beaches, restaurants. It is also only a free ferry ride from the airport (if you don't mind walking your luggage 200m to Trellis bay...

I will be chartering a Bali 4.3 in May with 3 friends from DYC. I have sailed with DYC twice in Grenada and have no issues with their service or boats. Both boats that I have chartered (2019 Saona 47, and the yet to be chartered Bali 4.3) were/will be both brand new. I choose DYC due to: past experience and available discounts; I wanted to try a Bali for the first time; and I wanted to start and end my trip on Scrub island (I have never been but I expect it trumps all of the other operator's base locations...)

Good luck, you will have fun regardless of which charter you select I am sure!