Originally Posted by Scott1229
I am looking for a good clothing optional all inclusive somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico. My wife and I have never been to one. She is a little apprehensive about it but is willing to give it a shot. We would prefer somewhere that is not full nude around the resort just part of the beach until we can get used to it. Does anyone have any decent suggestions for a first time?

The above recommendations are all good... I would like to add an alternative option for a “first time” clothing optional vacation experience.

Instead of heading to the caribbean destination resort, my recommendation would be to go to Cypress Cove Resort in Kissimmee Florida. It is a beautiful clothing optional resort with a huge set of options for lodging ranging from very nice 1 and 2 bedroom condo buildings, a lot of RV full hookup sites, and a housing area with privately owned trailer homes. They have two restaurants, two swimming pools, two in ground jacuzzis, sports courts, and even a nine hole pitch and put golf course.

We have stayed there several times and are taking a 5th Wheel travel trailer down for a two week stay in April.

You can fly into Orlando International Airport, rent a car, and be there in a half hour or so. You can even take a drive over to Disney World for a day if you want... Check out the Cypress Cove website to see if you might want to go there for your first time. Send me a private message if you have any questions.

Bill