From our Jan visit.....We dined at their old location twice, therefore looked forward to dining at their new place. Lovely location overlooking the harbor and yachts. We were seated in the back area and at that time there were 2 other tables of 4 and us. Wine ordered placed, but didn't arrive until we were through with our appetizers and that was only after asking about it. The waitress never informed us of the evening specials. I did find they have too many people buzzing about and I never knew who our server actually was since so many people stopped by. Caesar salad was average and bland. Mozzarella and tomato salad should have ripe tomatoes, not half green ones. Waitress shrugged when told. The pasta bolognese was excellent, but the shrimp parm was not the best, very soft. Hubby told me yours are better. The room continued to become more and more crowded...tables seated of 6-8-10-12. We were seated in a corner and couldn't even hear each other across the table. No one ever asked how the meal was nor did not see the waitress again. Due to the noise level we did not want dessert. Asked another server for the check and left. I would think twice about returning here. No longer small and intimate like it used to be, service from many of the posts seems to be very inconsistent.