Originally Posted by srl520
Wow, lets straighten some things out here. I guess everyone has there own opinion. First of all, to those saying go home. I do have a flight scheduled out of here this weekend which is much sooner than I had planned. Oh, I made these arrangements on Monday. So I did not wait until the last minute. Number 2, I didn't tell him to G F yourself to his face. My mistake, I should not have wrote that here and met it to sound that way. When mentioned about the paper work/form I was to fill out it was in French. That didn't do me no good. As far as the possibility of 1000 people to go to he beach, I really don't think there are 1000 people left in OB area. That's where practicing social distance is being done correctly. I had to go to the grocery store yesterday and I was around more people and closer to others (yes 3 ft away) than when I was on the beach in my own uninfected space. How they are handling this doesn't make sense. If you were there, you would see what I mean. They are not starting at one end of the beach and clearing it to the other. They pick a section, tell people to move on. Its like they look down the beach further and see people, but they then turn around and walk back to there car. Others continue to walk the beach and then set up camp. Where is there some signage at the main entrance roads and parking lots that could easily be put up that say beach is closed. But I guess technically its not closed.

None of what you say here makes any sense given the gravity of the situation. It's clear you don't grasp what is going on and substituting your emotions for the authorities judgment on the proper course of action here. Try being part of the solution rather than part of the problem. You defiantly need to get over yourself with the " they'll be sorry they screwed with me attitude". Stay safe get home as soon as you can.

If the phone doesn't ring .... it's me