Hello All ,
The last couple of times that we have traveled to SXM . We have flown out of EWR even though it is a little more than hour longer drive than Phl. I just checked Phl. flying with American . Even on a Saturday in Nov. they do not have a
direct flight. ( EWR does with United ) and the price out of Phl. with American is almost twice the price. So I contacted South West last week . I sent them an e-mail and asked " Hello , I know S.W. was looking into flying to SXM before Irma . I hope you are still considering flying there soon . Especially out oh PHL. Airport Thank you " . I did get a response back fairly quickly . Their response was " Thanks for letting us know where you'd like to see us fly next, Robin. We look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you onboard. -Emilia " I contacted them through Face Book Messenger . So if other people that fly out of Phl. to go to SXM might want to contact them to show that there is an interest in them flying out of there . Don't know if it will help or not . But I don't know what else to try . Thank you .

If your motto is ; If at first you don't succeed......
Maybe it would be best not to try sky diving !