Carol...I won't say that I am brave. I think I fear that the world is forever changed and things will never go back to the old normal... But we might have a new normal. We have 7 trips booked from now until 2022...4 are cruises, 3 are land trips. I do not know if ANY of them will happen. It is what it is and I quite frankly cannot change it because I am not in control....right now a virus is in control. I hope a vaccine becomes available...the sooner the better. However, there are a lot of diseases that have no vaccines. If a vaccine is available...I suspect many countries will require it for entry...and I am ok with that. I have been reading several travel forums and there are a lot of folks who will refuse to get the vaccine. That doesn't even make sense to me. If you want to travel, you have to play by the rules. I did not want to get a yellow fever shot...but I sure wanted to go to Africa. Africa won, I got the shot.

So the bottom line for me is to keep planning and hoping. I will follow the rules and guidelines and I will continue to travel unless it is just not feasible. For example...we have a road trip to New England planned for September. In several states, a two week quarantine is required. We cannot possibly quarantine for two weeks in each state. So we are hoping the quarantines are removed so we can go...but if not...we stay home....and reschedule for next year.

[Linked Image]