Thanks for all the input everyone....Mafolie is looking like a winner! Anything else like that and I am all ears....

Agrimsrud- Yeah I hear you...so we like to spend the last night of a boat trip (which has typically been BVI-based) onshore in swanky-ish accommodations. We started doing this on Tortola because fueling boat,returning, check-out, load out, taxi, flight departure time, lunch, was just stressing us all out and we felt it unnecessary, so our charter group collectively chose to spend our last vacation day available at a hotel....usually Scrub Island hotel. At least one of the group would get a room with a kitchen so we could cook up all the leftovers we had from the boat and we'd split up all remaining liquids too.

I honestly didn't even think twice about this for an STT-based charter. Knowing that the return US flights don't depart until mid afternoon may have made some difference, but maybe not. I'll say this, my wife REALLY enjoys the last day/night onshore as she gets all the water and cold air she can handle. From our perspective, it's just a nice way to end a trip. BUT, another day/night on a sailboat would be hard to beat too, especially given the flight departure times. Chalk that up as a mistake on my part. But, we are doing a sleep-aboard...baby steps....

TTOL is my favorite ilon resource and I thank everyone that takes the time out of their day to comment on anything from anyone....

Stay Irie!