I know, I received a FULL refund, including $130/ticket that was an e-voucher from when the price dropped. I spoke with Delta on Sat. evening and the credit was posted as soon as Tuesday. I figured cash in hand was the way to go since Delta cancelled and at that time was not showing any flights around our dates. By mid-week last week they reinstated some flights that could have possibly allowed for a trip that was 1 day shorter than originally planned. The price has since fluctuated from $100 to $200/ticket higher than our original fare. I am not willing to pay that much more and lose 1 day of vacation. If the price drops back to what we originally paid, I may reconsider but my wife wants to throw in the towel on a visit this fall at this point.

Had I not cancelled, I believe (according to what a senior agent told me), I could have changed flights and kept the original fare. Based on what you are saying, perhpas the agent was mistaken. My loss, I guess but I also had a 27 year tenured Delta supervisor tell me our original fights were a go and not to worry just 2 days prior to Delta blowing things up.

J.D.