|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
14 members (T&T, Bob O, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, Dirk Lovelace, ScottW, Jaybird, 3 invisible),
423
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Last year I flew that route about 25 times. With carry-on, I could make an InterCaribbean flight with about 45-60 minutes of layover but that assumed I was sitting up front. They do not even open the gate agent desk until 30 minutes before the flight.
If you are checking bags, you need most of that 2 hours because you have to exit security, find your bags and check in with bags 60 minutes before the flight. 90 minutes might be doable but it would be tight.
I think they are pretty reliable. Sometimes they cancel the mid-afternoon flight and make everyone fly on the 6pm flight. I suspect that is all about filling planes even though they don't say that.
Enjoy!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|