Mickey Mouse too strong. But it is silly two have two separate governments on a small space. Colonial and in my view colonies have been bad since 1776.

Elaine, You complain about the SXM governments all the time.....but clearly you like the virus isolation program that’s prevents most of us from getting there as we just can’t manage the virus well.........really USA the worst, NO.......but that isolation will hurt the island and people who have to work for everything..........I guess it’s situational with some on this forum.

I Don’t want hear any complaints about other Incompetent aspects of day to day SXM Govt. After all those with residency are an immigrant. Maybe take the last step and go for SXM/Dutch/EU/France citizenship. Renounce that USA one. I’m not a big believer in dual——pick one.

The two governments thing is neat but wasteful after All this time. And colonial. And maybe euro supremist and oppressive.

And JD, please, you repeatedly say you want nothing to do with the French side, your two cultures thing rings hollow.....repeatedly “I never set foot over THERE”. over during the troubles last fall. please