Glad to hear that the border is open, but Covid testing is still our biggest issue. We have plane tickets for early Dec and haven't cancelled yet. However, in our area (WV) you can only get tested if you have symptoms, are low income in a rural area of the state, or a college student. Therefore if the restriction of a very valid recent test is not removed or the supply of testing swabs doesn't improve we will be going somewhere else frown I do not personally know of anyone who has had the virus, but the number of cases in our state has been increasing fueled primarily by cases among college students who are being quarantined on campus. I'm not sure that the governments on SXM know how difficult it is for some people in the states to get these tests even ignoring the 5 day window. Driving to RI is not an option for most people. Either testing by the airlines or upon arrival in SXM would seem to be good options but I don't see that happening. There have been almost no cases of transmission via air travel so the current airlines protocols seem adequate. The temperature reporting requirement does not bother me at all and seems very simple, however I question if it does much good. I expected this issue to be well behind us prior to December, but now I have serious doubts.