Edited to add:

The following is purely my personal opinion and is NOT based on any facts or truths I’ve come across.

As far as I’m concerned, the Towers is DONE. It has been mismanaged and mishandled by the on site Manager along with the Ansary family. They played fast and loose with Ennia monies and island property evaluations and while there have been promises about government looking into the situation, as far as I know nothing of any substance has happened to benefit the unit owners.

We are among the lucky ones in that we were Charter owners and had roughly thirty years of annual enjoyment before Irma hit and then the latest problems arose. We divested ourselves of our four weeks, much as we hated to do so, but we could almost see the writing on the wall.

As Kenny Rogers sang, ‘ you’ve got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, know when to run......” which is what we finally did.

I do feel bad for more recent purchasers and those who paid full freight for their weeks and it angers me that once again, the government has done nothing but make idle promises. And who knows? Perhaps I’m wrong and the Towers will rise out of the ashes again someday. But personally speaking, I doubt it!

Last edited by pat; 09/26/2020 05:20 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."