The chair reserving business always pi$$es me off but there will always be those who do this. When we still had our timeshare, there we’re a few who would have their golfing husbands grab their chairs and umbrellas at 6-6:30 am and mark them with towels and such. We would watch them do this from our unit. One day they tied up four chairs, two small tables and two umbrellas first thing in the morning and by 3:00 in the afternoon, they still hadn’t shown up to occupy them. The Towers people said if it ever became an issue, their belongings could be removed after an hour. The hour wait was because many would spend the morning at the pool but return to their units to have lunch and then come back to the pool. It was never a problem for us personally as we are usually early morning people but I will always consider that to be an an UGLY habit of those who do it. Can’t believe people would do that on a beach, however.

Glad you enjoyed LaRosa, Too. It’s long been a favorite of ours and my only surprise is that you’d never been there before. Sounds like Jeff really knows his restaurants well.

Your trip sounds so perfect and totally relaxing. Thank you again for sharing it with all of us.😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."