Originally Posted by Husker
Originally Posted by Kegoangoango
Originally Posted by Husker
Com'on Kego! At least give a clue.😜

While not on Tortola southside, it's closer to Road Town than other bays and is generally well protected.

I can think of a few spots, but you have me stumped. We stumbled across a some great snorkeling possibly nearby. I'll share my secret, if you share yours (via PM).

Okay, okay, alright already smile Since we go in October I feel safe in thinking it will still be secluded. We really like Great Harbor at Peter. There's nothing there and nobody there (now that they moved Willy's again). I think the most crowded we've seen it was five boats counting ours. Most don't like it because there is nothing there. But you take your own steaks and fixin's, your own beer or drink of choice and you go there for a few days to do nothing but drop a line off the back and climb onto a floaty. In the evening you can watch a beautiful sunset, sometimes with thunderstorms around and watch all the lights of Road Town.

Depending on the wind, you can choose the west side or the east side. I don't know if the club on the west side is open, but we've never seen anyone there in October. The mooring balls have always looked in good shape (since 2012 when we started sailing the BVIs). If you want to anchor we've seen some anchor along the far NE side.

We do like the NS, Anegada, The Bight, Spanish Town, Cooper, JVD, GCB, etc., when we want to hit a restaurant or watch the crowd and listen to the music.

We will need to check out Diamond Cay and Quietside beach next year (hopefully).