So I know this is always worth trying but for some reason I hadn’t bothered after the latest round of AA flight changes. In speaking with our limo driver to advise her of our arrival time change back into Bradley after our up-coming trip she asked, knowing how much we preferred HPN over BDL, if I had tried to change my flight home to our regional HPN airport instead of Bradley and I decided to give it a try today.

American was totally agreeable to making the changes involved so now, instead of a 12:30 am arrival at Bradley, and about an hour and a quarter drive home, we are now arriving into HPN at 10:30 pm with only a 25 to 30 minute ride. We save money on the deal, too, and we’ll be home and probably asleep before we were due to arrive at Bradley. We kept the seats we had originally reserved with the exception of bulkheads on the last leg and I was actually happy over that since they aren’t my preference. The CSR was as nice as could be and went out of her way to help me find other alternatives as well.

I know many go ballistic over all the change and cancellation stuff AA often puts us through but once again, they came through for me and gave me exactly what I wanted and on FF tix that weren’t available for purchase for those airports when we first booked our trip.

I hope I can still say that after the weekend which is when we usually find their latest changes. Keeping’ my fingers crossed! And thankful to the powers that be.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."