|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
7 members (charlie, jbutah, CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, 1 invisible),
396
guests, and
71
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All, I am reaching out to all the "lucky" ones who have experienced sailing in different parts of the world. We have sailed USVI / BVI many times and LOVE IT! Truly paradise. I have watched numerous youtube videos on live-aboard sailing. From your experience, what are the 2nd and 3rd best places to take a family to do bareboat CAT sailing? I have heard wonderful things about Greece. Would love to hear from the experienced ones..  . Thank you.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|