Thanks for all of your replies. I went on Passport Health Wisconsin's website and unfortunately they are temporarily closed. I have been frantically searching all possibilities all day so far because it appears all other options in our area (Waukesha, WI) don't have any appointments in the area or surrounding areas at all available (CVS, Walmart, Walgreens). It also appears that a number of these locations are drive-thru where they hand you the swab and you perform the test yourself and hand it back to them where they send it to a lab. So would that not be accepted either? And if it is, what's the difference if you perform the test at home and send it in or do it yourself at a drive-thru? Unless restrictions change, we may have to find another place to go. I've had my plane and hotel reservations planned since June. We were there in March, just as everything was shutting down. Do any of you know what islands do accept mail in Rt PCR test? I know a lot can change before now and March, but I don't want to wait too long to make other plans. Not to mention, every day they are reporting new records highs of cases here. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!