Hi,

God willing, corona permitting we will have fourteen wonderful days in BVI 13 - 27 December. We have rented a bare boat located in Nanny Cay.
The first four days are restricted to quarantine and the so far unknown approved bays of anchoring, which gives us like ten days left to experience the beauty of BVI's .

It's my first time in BVI so I would like to know where to point the bow so to speak. As we have three teenagers aboard I deem it unlikely that we will sail more than 15 miles a day but as the islands are pretty close I guess that we still will be able to reach any of the islands without any stress.

First question, is there anything on the north side of Tortola? Thinking about a trip to the Callwood Rum destillery in Cane Garden Bay, is there any other bays worth visiting on the north side?
Virgin Gorda looks like it would offer quite amazing bays, any great bays there?

What would you suggest that we absolutely do not miss in these ten days? Sun, swimming, beer and relaxation is already on my list. :-)