Michael and I have enjoyed our first week here on the island.
We spent Tuesday afternoon aboard the Too Rhum Punch on a private charter. This was as first for us. We sailed out into the Caribbean with a bright and refreshing wind. And then off to Mullet Beach for a swim. It was our first time swimming at Mullet. It was lovely.
Wednesday afternoon was a bit cloudy so we went into Phillipsburg for some watch shopping. We like to go to Joe's Jewelry because we trust them. Michael got a Baume et Mercier watch while I got a Frederique Constant. Both are beautiful.
I have never seen Front street so dead. Even when there are no cruise ships in port, there are a lot more people usually!

Dining Out:
Mask protocol is fairly lax in my opinion. The wait staff are all wearing masks but often they are the vented type which we know are not the best at protecting us all from Covid. However, many people feel they can walk into the restaurants without masks on at all. It's a shame. I am guessing that the wait staff does not want to chase away the few customers they have by requesting they put on masks to walk to their table.
We have gone to Sale y Pepe, Pineapple Pete's, Oualichi. All were good for lunch but all had the same rather lax protocol.

We haven't been going out much for dinner. It's been an incredibly busy year for Michael and I and we find that after a day swimming and reading, we are too tired for dinner,,,,and usually just have something in our room.