Hello all - I was curious if anyone knew the best sites to identify the yachts I’m seeing in Simpson Bay? We typically come in April and don’t see this much activity.

We tried to check out Indigo Bay today given the French beach closure due that sad shark attack situation but it was closed so we’ll head back Wednesday as we just schedule a sailing trip with Eagle Tours tomorrow. It looked very beautiful down there, but I remember the gentleman at the top of the hill protesting that development from years past. Today we are at El Zafiro’s for the first time, very quiet. Classic SXM we thought we went the wrong way until we made it 🙂 Had the whole beach to ourselves until some folks just arrived. Hubby snorkeled to the rocks on right and saw a few fish. Spent the day at Karakter’s down the beach yesterday and it was bumping. Lovely tuna tartare, ‘bitterballen’, chicken satay and bottle of ‘house’ rose - all very tasty, hubby really liked the satay though it was ‘Caribbean style’ of sorts. Ended with a Mai tai that almost was too much for me - lots of dogs, kids boogie boarding and merriment generally.

I will search later to figure out picture postings to add those.