We enjoy Longboard. The drinks are inventive and the food is very well crafted and plated. Happy hour for two with a couple of small plates usually comes to $90 plus tip.

If you like Mexican then Greengoes is quite good. Some of their specials are worth seeking out; I had a pork and cheese stuffed Poblano pepper that was a top 5 dish for me this year. Shambles on Centerline Road across from Paradise Lumber has Mexican Tuesday's and a solid pub food menu with BBQ brisket usually Friday or Saturday with leftover repurposed into good specials. In the same neighborhood is the new Windmill Bar with the best sunset views on St. John. Island Breeze across from Shambles has great West Indian takeaway food with a new menu every day.

At Oasis during the day they have a lunch menu cooked with a changing menu every day of West Indian foods and pate'.

There is a lot more. I'd write it up, but from Irma to COVID the restaurant landscape is very fluid. For example, Driftwood Dave sold Shambles to staff and is opening a prepared meals business in the Coral Bay Isola building.

Cheers, RickG

S/V Echoes, 2003 Beneteau 423
Grenada