Originally Posted by caribbeangirl13
Thanks Sri! I just watched the video and it is great! We actually thought about doing something similar when we went down in order to help everyone out. We will plan to try to video as many of the quarantine anchorages as possible so people can see the different choices.

We have an international plan on our phone that allows us to use our AT&T phone plan (calling, data, etc.) in the BVI unlimited at a cost of $10 per day. Is this basically the same as the Google Fi Sim you got?

When you go back...you definitely need to go to White Bay and Great Harbor on Jost (pronounced Yost) Van Dyke!

Sue

Thank you for the pronunciation correction Sue. OMG so embarrassed got it wrong all this time. Google Fi in the US uses T-Mobile, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular, but in BVI pings off almost all local GSM carriers. The same data, talk, and text plan you have in US works down in BVI with no additional fees or limitations!

My other Verizon phone has the same setup, but they charge me $10/day and limit to only 0.5GB to use my plan in BVI.