We also live in Pennsylvania, and so far the distribution plan for the state has been disappointing. My hope is by the end of next week or the following week the new administration will authorize and fund centralized vaccination centers like the ones we saw years ago when everyone got for the 'sugar cube' for the polio virus. Leaving distribution up to the states, and then turning it over to hospitals and medical centers was not going to be an effective plan. But the colleges and universities within the states should have the capacity to store the vaccines at the required temperatures, and for those lacking in freezer capacities large units would need to be shipped in. Trust me when I tell you that there is absolutely of shortage of vaccine being manufactured at the various Pfizer and Moderna plants around the world. All that's needed is a better distribution plan.

As for MotownTim, Pfizer could have knocked it out of the park by somehow combining their vaccine with the "little blue pill", and calling it "the little flu pill." It probably would have dramatically increased the number of men thinking about getting vaccinated to definitely getting vaccinated.