Thanks for the reply Baard! We are on my personal boat. Unfortunately we are between captains and new captain is on a charter elsewhere so I can't rely on him to do the legwork.
Have talked to CBD in Puerto Rico to a guy who was helpful. He was on West end and said that the East end is it's own local government and recommended I called the Marina. He told me they do free testing at marina for incoming personal watercraft.
I'm on hold now with the Marina and they told me that they don't do testing but that they call in a third party for boats that have reservations with them. They don't have any dockspace. I'm back on hold asking for a different date.

My question is going to be, if we clear in via the CBD Roam app and don't actually ever go to shore (this is a thing, right?) how do they obtain our tests? I have a workaround on getting the tests timed right but IT would be an extra hoop.

I have a testing lab in the states and as such got licensed to be a US Government approved CLIA lab on the boat. I have the test kits and test reading computer on board so guess I can test everyone with my test kits the day we set sail to the USVI, BUT... then I am back to the question as to how to get those tests to the SVI government if we are checking in (It's a US BOAT) remotely. Or do we have to sail past the SVI to Fajardo and check in at Marina first, give test copies and then sail back East to SVI to cruise....

????