Morning,
We went to ASTRA last evening (early) and were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly and attentive service and the food and drinks were very good and nicely presented. Might have been Julio ( didn't ask ) that stopped by the table a couple of times to make sure everything was fine......quite humorous and genuinely concerned that things were right. We were there early 6:00 p.m. and the only patrons upon arrival but a few table became occupied prior to us leaving.

I felt so bad for the staff....... they were very busy diligently making sure they put on a good presentation and there was little or no audience. The marina is void of any of the larger yachts that are typically jammed into all the slips and Welfare Road in general is a ghost town. If tourists don't start to return I'm afraid there will be nothing to come back to. The citizens here are hurting and you can sense their frustration with a situation that is completely out of their control. It is sad to say the least.

There was ONE negative observation from the evening but it did not have a direct effect on our meals or quality of the service. They are using the lagoon as their lobster pound, just the thought of eating anything from that water is unsettling to me. To close......I highly recommend ASTRA, it is a nice addition to the area and the people are fantastic......just don't order the lobster. :-)