Originally Posted by Leagle49
There is still no mention on the EHAS page of the exemption for travel form the US and Canada being 120 hours. I have emailed them but no response. Anyone have any more information?

They have been TERRIBLE with updating information and having conflicting information. The update APPEARS to be the same EHAS page but it would be nice to see it in a more "official" fashion. I just went to the EHAS site and under FAQ, it does state 120 hours. Not sure if this is the NEW requirement or just not changed back to the 72 hours and then back to 120?? Who knows for sure? On the main page though it indicates Travel Requirements as of January 26, which was 10 days ago.

They appear to be totally clueless as to how this is impacting people wanting to come and support the island and how it is causing many to cancel due to the confusion and ineptness in which the site is managed. It is very sad and also frustrating.

Below is what is under FAQ.

How far in advance do I need to take my rt-PCR COVID-19 or antigen test?

The rt-PCR test sample should be taken within 120 hours and the antigen test sample within 48 hours prior to departure to St. Maarten (last leg in case of connecting flights).

J.D.