Thanks for all the suggestions so far - they are very helpful! Keep 'em coming!

Attached, if I was able to do it correctly, are a few pics. Sand outside our car window at Maho; big waves at rocky beach, Cupecoy; sharing Simpson Bay with Kaos & Christina O.

Just my 2 cents so far. We have been able to dine safely here. We only are visiting locations with outdoor dining this trip. I am happy to see that while the restaurants are not crazy busy, most that we have visited have had their tables fairly full. All waiters have been wearing masks appropriately and we are required to mask up and wash our hands before entering the grocery store. In fact, the only people we have seen refusing to wear masks when appropriate have been (sadly, but not surprisingly) very vocal Americans.

I know it's a very personal decision for everyone, but with our minimal age risk, protective equipment, and our ability to test and quarantine as needed when we return home, we are happy with our decision to come on and support the island as much as we can. I guess we will see how difficult the testing and return trip will be next week!

Attached Files IMG_2071.jpegIMG_2151.JPGIMG_2075.jpeg

Laura