Day 10 - Saturday Starting with the double day numbers, not a good sign. Saturday morn was a mix of clouds, sun, rain/mist. That didn't stop the sailors from their fun. Breakfast was croissants again. Around noon things started to clear so we drove up to The Market in Marigot. Very small, perhaps a third of the vendors. However, The Sweet Spot lady was there with some new designs. Got one. Several little restaurants including one named Chez Raymond, opened up on the new deck area. Didn't ask, but wondered if it was related to the one that used to be on Friar Beach. Stopped on the way home for some Grouper Fingers at SMYC. Spent some time checking out where we will get our return Covid test. Went to Health Care Laboratory St Maarten in Orange Grove Mall. They said they'd being doing tests at Simpson Bay Resort. Stopped by there on way home and found that they don't take appointments. First come, first tested. 5-7pm on Tuesday. They do other days also, but Tuesday was the day we figure we'd go for our Thursday departure. Yesterday I mentioned that we had met Kelly, owner/host of our Air BnB stay. Thought she was a nice lady, until I realized what a devilish women she is. She has installed this hanging swing which when you sit in, immobilizes you and makes to stare at Simpson Bay. Dinner tonight was back at The Palms. Betty had Chicken Wings. I had Lasagna. We took a piece of Carrot Cake back to room. Wanted to mention that The Palms is a cash only place, no credit cards. Stopped by Red Piano for a set. A lady named Tammy was playing and we enjoyed her work. Each of us a BBC while we listened. Crowd early, was light.

Attached Files DSCN1987.JPGDSCN1988.JPGDSCN1989.JPGDSCN1991.JPGDSCN1992.JPGDSCN1993.JPGDSCN1994.JPGDSCN1995.JPGDSCN1996.JPGDSCN1997.JPGDSCN1998.JPGDSCN1999.JPGDSCN2000.JPG

Next SXM visit -November 2023. Also January 2024.