Pretty much you name the route and we have done it. On UA via ORD, EWR as well as IAD, on Delta via ATL, on AA via MCO/MIA, DFW/MIA, CLT, PHL, PHX/MIA, LAX/MIA, LAX/SJU, on Alaska to JFK, JB down, Alaska to FLL, cab to MIA and down, and a few times via SEA or SFO and those routes. It is always a search for what will work, big seats for the long trip and if we have to add extra days we are the winners. We have done two trips back via MIA and MCI. We don't mind spending a night going or coming back, splits up the trip.

I like big seats I cannot lie!

I prefer to avoid SEA and SFO in November as well as northern cities because of higher chances of flight delays when connecting. 75k with Alaska so if I can use for part of the trip I do, mostly save my miles for the longer international trips in FC unless it gets stupid for air cost like our earlier trip to Cabo this year. Tough part of our trip down in November is that is the beginning of the Thanksgiving week, we will wait it out and find something.

To spend a night along the way DFW with the Hyatt Regency there at the airport is a pretty nice stop. Our favorite airport hotel other than TWA at JFK.

I prefer the Isle seat