We have used Island Birds several times when returning home. We often have trouble getting ferry schedules and STT flight schedules to line up. Island Birds is by far the easiest and most stress free way of connecting to your flight. You get to set the schedule (they can make recommendations about how early you need to be at STT or SJU to catch catch your flight). They shepherd you through the process at Beef Island, help you schlep your bags at both ends and walk you through customs at the destination. Private charters are not cheap but in our case we have been able to extend the fun part of our vacations a half a day or more and were a lot more confident that we would meet our flights. The flight to STT is under 15 minutes and I believe San Juan is about 45 minutes.

If other air charter companies are operating right now they may be just as good but Island Birds is who we have used and they have always managed to take the stress out of making our connections.

We are going down in May for our first COVID era trip and so far I have not been able to make the scheduled airline connections work so I am sure I will be contacting Island birds soon.

Last edited by aero1; 02/20/2021 10:42 PM.