Originally Posted by RonDon
Started day at Jules bakery again . Later headed to Orient via Oyster Pond to tour that area. Westin is not coming back.

Parked near Wai Plague. Windy and rough water. Had drinks and sunned for a bit then decided to try Le Telegraphie. Mixed reviews from us. Service quick, but then, we were the only people in the place.

I had Boeuf Burgeonne hubby had salmon. The beef was a round thick slab with sauce over it. I was offered rice or fries so I took fries. They were like thick cut frozen not the narrow succulent ones we have gotten in most places in the past, the best so far being at O’Plongoir in Marigot and at Be Cool. Beef was delicious but no veggies. Burgeonne to me has always been like a stew.

Hubby said his tuna was too cool for him. He too had no veggies with his entree. Disappointed. With two glasses wine bill was $85 not worth it.

Dessert was back at our place. Rhum Raisin Etna Ice Cream.

Ps for those who care, our clue to finding Carole gave some results. Crystales at Wai Plague took our photo and sent message to Carole who couldn’t come that day. Hope to meet up Thursday. She is not working anywhere since Bruno and La Playa sold.

No matter how disappointing the meal is, Etna Rhum Raisin certainly has a way to makes things right !! Thanks for the post.