Carib, if you decide to come down, you might also look into Bleu Emeraude Bleu Emeraude i have never stayed there , or even been inside, all I know about it is from walking by it on the beach. Comfy looking chairs on the loungers. It is a short walk on the beach down from Capt Frenchy's so you would probably not have the music - noise from Rainbow or Cerise to worry about. Not sure what the street noise would be . The beach is pretty nice there , there are a few areas with rocks in the water , you can actually see them in the web page photo, but a few short steps away , it is sandy. I don't know anything about how the walk along the street would be until you get to Frenchy's. From there it is 5 minutes or so to the first set of restaurants and maybe 5 more to get to the Lolos. Another option, if you want to save some money and not be on the beach is Hevea - it as across the street from Rainbow, you can always rent chairs from Frenchy's or Cerise - though again, I have never been inside it.